Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fly to Jesus




The following is from Lisa's blog today. He was in our classes last year. (http://www.barbstrong.com/)



Please Pray

Please send up some prayers for a former student of mine whose mother passed away this afternoon. My heart is just broken into a million pieces for him. I know his mother is at peace and healed with God now after a terribly hard fought battle with cancer. However, for her two boys that are left behind, please pray for strength, comfort, and courage to face the upcoming days, weeks, months and years ahead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...