Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, November 1, 2010

No Tricks. Just Treats.


Did you have a great end to October? I'm having a REALLY hard time believe October is over.
Our last weekend in October was fantabulous. R had his coaches clinic all weekend (more on that later). I love having visitors over the weekend that he's gone. Hopefully we'll continue to have visitors over Halloween!!!
Friday I ate dinner with Ang and the boys and we met my sisters and Mo&Madd at Living History Farms. Saturday (after pictures) (and a nap for Maddox) we took Maddox for some trick-or-treating in the next town over (ours was Sunday and he wasn't going to be here). When we got back, we carved a pumpkin and Uncle R had some tricks for Maddox. "All in Halloween Fun" was Maddox's favorite saying of the night. :) He LOVED his pirate-o-lantern and showed his appreciation with BIG hugs. Made me feel good considering no one else can probably tell what it is a picture of! :) I'm curious- a lot of the kids we know wore different costumes for different Halloween activities. Is this pretty common or do I just have great friends that know the importance of good dramatic play?
Hope you all had a great Halloween!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Side note:
Now that October is over, we've pulled out our November Blessings calendar again. Are you going to do one this month? Or do you do something similar year round?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...