Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Beckett's Birth Day

Just over a week ago, Beckett entered our lives on what was one of the most amazing days ever. His birth day went much better than I ever dreamed and I cant wait to share his birth story soon. In the meantime, here are a few photos recapping the day.
Two of my favorite memories of the day my life:
-seeing the look on R's face and the tears in his eyes the first time he held our son.
-at the end of the amazing day when our last visitors left and it was just the three of us left in our room. We were snuggling in the bed and Matthew West's 'Safe & Sound' started playing on the playlist. It was the most beautiful, amazing thing ever.

We thank God every day for this little miracle. We are so, so blessed.





To view on mobile device: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh1LPTryg_8

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...