Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, November 11, 2011

No.....

.... I haven't 'popped' yet. I'm not even sure what that means.

I am trying to remember that people are only asking because they care but I promise when Baby H makes his big debut, we'll let everyone know.

I am appreciating all the notes of encouragement while we wait. You know, the ones that aren't prefaced with, 'have you popped yet?' Ha.



Our bp guard dog was working hard yesterday and by late afternoon almost crazy. Turns out at our regular OB appointment my bp was the highest it's been yet and we had some other preeclampsia signs so the Dr sent us right in to the hospital. We kind of sort of maybe just a little bit had our hopes up that we were getting close to meeting Baby H. After a few hours and lots of labs, they decided it was safe to send me home to rest. And wait.

So that's what we're doing today.


God is definitely teaching me a lesson about planning right now.

I'm a slow learner.



I appreciate the prayers.

(Especially the ones requesting grace. I do feel bad I kind of wanted to slap the adorably cute girl bopping into L&D last night with her basket of ribbon tied favors ready to go. I'd bet money she had the baby's name and birth date already printed on them. Ugh.)  



(Oh I'm kidding.)      




    (Sort of.)




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...