Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Craft Day '11

We had the third edition of Craft Day here at the Hicks' Ranch last weekend.
Of course it was attended by some fabulous women. I'm blessed to have such great gals to craft with in my life! :) We had some breakfast and did some crafting. And lots of catching up. In fact, by the time I realized what time it was, we had missed lunch and it was time for dinner (which we ate breakfast leftovers for!). Good times!

I realized I didn't get a photo of each craft (and I would take a photo of each of mine but I haven't quite finished all of mine yet.... ha). I tried to get a crafting in action photo but almost everyone hid as the camera came out. Please note the paper covered tables though. No super glue casualties this time around!! :)


We had a little guest make his way downstairs. (Somehow on daddy daycare day, daddy ended up leaving to work out. How does that work?! Ha)



And some of the crafty girls. I never think to take a picture until at least one chica is gone (sorry, Lisa!) and we're also missing Jen (who sent her craft up but stayed home so she wouldn't spread her germs. I ended up getting sick anyway. Bummer!).


But I did get a photo of:
(br) Jill, Erin, Ashley, Kari, Anne
(fr) Molly, Me, Kelsey & Jaren

With some of our crafty goodness.

You can check out all of the projects below (and check out the blogs from those lovely ladies- maybe they'll post their finished projects..... hint hint girls!):

-vintage paper ornaments
-braided headbands
-santa belly ornaments
-scrapbook CDs
-ruffle bags
-block letters
-button paperclips
-button bobby pins
-t-shirt necklace


Thanks for another Craftastic Day, girls!! Cant wait to do it again!


(PS- Have you noticed all the blogging going on here today? I still have the 'snotty nose, sore throat, cant cuddle a baby crud' so Mr Beckett is sitting next to me in his MamaRoo while I blog in between naps- and feel too lousy to do anything else around here... you know.. except for stare at the laundry pile I should be folding)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...