Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

It was the best Christmas morning ever. I'm SO glad we were able to celebrate Christmas at home as a new little family. It was perfect!! Beckett was up and ready to go but daddy wanted to sleep in so we had to wait. (I kind of thought those type of Christmas mornings would come when B was a little older!) ;)




Once we were all up, we drank our hot chocolate in front of the fireplace- one of my favorite things to do!




















We opened up our gifts. Santa brought me a bread machine, daddy some new shoes (and a matching pair for B!) and a jumperoo for Beckett. R & I had tasty treats in our stocking and B had a toy (thanks, Kelly!) and an ISU jersey. B also got his stroller from grandma and his tricycle from grandpa on Christmas day. It will be a little while before he gets to use them but he was already loving riding around the house in the stroller. He LOVED looking at everything from his new view.








I'm so thankful that we had this morning to celebrate our Saviour's birth and to celebrate all the many blessings He's given us this year. My sweet little family is the best Christmas present I could ask for! We are so blessed!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...