Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, November 30, 2012

139

Within hours of unlocking the Hickstionary, it had 139 unique visitors. I guess blog rolls and feeds are to thank for that. And I also guess this means I'm back to blogging. ;)

I'm not sure how much my blogging style will change but one thing you'll probably see more of is updates from the blogger app. I'll try to tag them with 'from the iPhone' so if a post is less than coherent (I'm gonna blame autocorrect) or appears to be a case of clumbsy thumbsies, you'll know why.

Also, during deconstruction mode, I kinda, sorta, really bad messed up my blog template. Anyone have one with a 960px post area they want to share with me? ;) In the meantime, please be patient with the eyesore. 

Welcome back, Hickstionarians. I'm thankful you're here (again). I've missed ya!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...