Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lesson Learned

So this week I learned a tough lesson... when you know someone whose computer crashes and they warn you to back up your computer... BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER!!
Not just your client images (like I did) but EVERYTHING and ESPECIALLY your sweet boy's first year of life in pictures forgoodnesssakes!

Seriously, I'll wait while you go back everything up.

Go.

Now!








Okay.

Now that you've taken care of that I can tell you that I learned that lesson the hard way this week. And it really had me wishing I would have at least been blogging for some sort of documentation of his life.

So that's my goal... to start blogging a little bit more for sweet B. Because he is TOO cute with too many funny stories not to be keeping a record somewhere that wont get erased before I have a chance to send it to the printer (like his one year scrapbook I had been working super hard on all year... well the first 8 months or so anyway... ).  :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...