Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

How Do You Measure A Year?

Dear Beckett,
It's the eve of your Birthday Party Day and mama should be sleeping. Instead I'm staring at you in the baby monitor and wondering how in the world a year has gone so fast. I really need to get to bed so I hope to write more soon but I just posted your cake smash session on the photo blog: http://www.capturedbyheidiphoto.com/2012/11/beckett-cake-smash.html

Obviously you LOVED it. :)

You also love:
-Dakota. You snuggle him, wrestle him, feed him, pet him, kiss him. He's your best buddy!
-Blueberries. And pretty much any other food we give you!
-Moo Baa Lalala. All your favorite books are about animals these days. You love pointing out the animals you know and making animal sounds (though all your sounds are the same "gahhhhh"). Probably because you also love the
-Orchard so much. Besides home, it's probably your favorite place to be.
-Riding in the shopping cart! (And people watching.)
-Pushing your train around and around and around in the basement.
-Playing with blocks. And putting the blocks in the back of the train and pushing them around too.
-Music! You love to dance. Most mornings you wake up and nurse then give Dakota a kiss then go turn on daddy's radio and dance. I love that you need a little dance party to get your day started right.

Oh B, you are the coolest and sweetest boy all wrapped up into one amazing package. I will never know how I was blessed enough to get to be your mama. I love you so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...