Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

It Was Fall Y'all!

We had an awesome fall here at the Hicks ranch and I cant believe it's already time to put the pumpkin decorations away and start decking the halls and hanging the stockings.

The biggest highlight of our fall was visiting the Orchard/Pumpkin Patch. We made a trip to the orchard at least once a week from opening day (technically a week before opening day- the nice owners let us have an early sneak peek!) to the very last weekend. We definitely got our monies worth out of our season pass. B loved, loved, loved it! We had taken a ton of pictures at the orchard so of course when my hard drive crashed, I was so sad to think we were going to lose all of those shots! Thankfully, there was one more warm day left in the season and we got back out to try to get some more pictures. A lot of the signage had been put away already so the 'how tall this year' sign was gone for the season but THANKFULLY we heard 98% of my hard drive has been recovered. I'm hopeful the 'how tall this year' sign picture is part of the 98%!

R was back at work this fall and B & I got into our 'new normal' with a great routine. We had just really gotten our new schedules figured out when basketball season started. We're currently figuring out our 'new, new schedule.' :)

Hopefully I'll get around to updating this post with some orchard pictures soon. In the meantime, we're off to get pictures of the tree trimming! And the newly walking baby!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...