Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

test one two

The hickstionary is live and unlocked again. A little bit crazy. But maybe not. Maybe it wont be too much different than it has been for the last several months. I didn't make any sort of announcement that it was unlocked (I don't know if past subscribers will get a notice or not?). So it still just might be R & I as the only readers. And I still just might only blog once in a great while. But there it is. Or here it is, rather. The hickstionary. Back in business. Sort of. 
So why the change? Well I mentioned in some previous posts about why I blocked people from reading it. And I'm starting to think most of those things don't matter. Too much. The big reason though- my hard drive crashed and I was pretty sure all of B's pictures were gone for. ev .er.  I kept scrolling through the hickstionary and revisting the few posts I had post B. I was so sad I hadn't blogged more of his life. What if those pictures were gone forever? What if our house burnt down and all his milestones disappeared in his baby book? I was SO sad. 
So here it is. The hickstionary is back. And I am going to record B's life here. Some of it anyway. Because even though it's still his story to share.. if I die, if the baby book disappears, if the computer crashes.... he wont have those memories to share that part of his story. So here you go, B. This if for you. And your mama that doesn't ever want to forget how absolutely sweet and amazing you are. Right. Now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...