Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Beckett | one year old

Mr. Beckett- I can't believe you are ONE! This year has flown by but at the same time, it feels like you've been here forever. You are SUCH a sweet boy. You are a thinker- you examine things closely with your 'thinking face' on. It doesn't take you long to figure out how to do things on your own which I'm afraid might lead to early tantrums. Just the other day you were insistent on putting your own shirt on, you just couldn't quite get the 'over the head' part figured out. You've been taking steps for quite some time now but as of yesterday (one week after your birthday), we're officially considering you as walking. And as of this morning, you are wanting to walk everywhere- no crawling for you! It makes me so happy and thankful to see you growing into such a healthy, smart, strong boy but at the same time I'm just a little sad that it's all happening so fast.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...