Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gingerbread Superheroes





As I mentioned in my last post, we had Christmas with the Oklahoma crew this past weekend. It's always so fun to see them and I always leave them wishing we lived closer!

The kids always seem to have a good time as well. This year we had 'fancy' hot cocoa and decorated gingerbread men princesses, superheroes and pirates!







We attempted the annual cousins picture. I always try to get them matching or coordinating jammies and as they're growing into different size ranges, it's harder and harder to do. It's also getting more difficult to get a shot of everyone sitting and smiling at the same time but I'll keep trying every year! :)



And then SANTA came to visit!! It was a little like Buddy the elf in the fact that Mo and Madd were pretty sure they knew that Santa. :)




The Christmas celebrations continue this week and throughout the month. Hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...