Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hi, there!


Hi, there! Welcome back to the Hickstionary! (And just 'WELCOME' in case you're new here!)

I know I locked you all out awhile back and I'm real sorry about that. (Really, I am!) I hope since you came back that means you forgave me? :)


Just a couple little changes around here-



The hickstionary 365 link is back! My goal is to do another one in 2013 so hopefully that will start being updated in January again. (Hold me to it, okay?)

And see those pretty little social media icons? I'm all sorts of (not as anti-)social now.
The Hickstionary is actually on Facebook. I know, I know, it's about time. This little old blog has been around since 2008 and it's just now venturing over into the Facebook world. It's scary having a Facebook page for your blog. (What if no one likes it, ya know?) So if you like the Hickstionary (or if you just feel sorry for me and want to click over there to make us feel better), be sure to connect with us on Facebook.

It's real handy in case you don't follow on bloglovin or rss feed or by email; you can catch all the updates over on the Hickstionary Facebook page. We can also socialize over there if you're the chatty type. Or feel free to comment here too. I've changed the commenting settings so hopefully it's a little easier to leave some blog love for those of you like me who check all your favorite blogs from your phone or on the go.

If you like to follow blogs from the blog roll, I've linked to some of my favorites over there on the right. >>>>   Do you blog? Leave me a comment below with a link to yours so I can check it out and add you to my blog roll!

And seriously, THANKS for coming back! I'm so glad you're here! :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...