Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Over Capacity


I feel like my blog should have the Twitter Over Capacity page showing right now. As in, I am Over Capacity.

Thus, my blogs mostly being auto-posts lately.

I will be doing some updating soon when I get around to it (for my benefit of recording our way too busy life through my blog scrapbooks).

In case you were worried.

Or not.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...