Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Your Best Life Now

Finally finished another summer read. Joel Osteen's Your Best Life Now. Have you read it?

If not, I recommend it. With caution. There's a lot of good info.

But.

The first half was hard for me to get through. It may have been the "Never be satisfied with where you are." (That may be a loose translation)

Definitely not my typical light, carefree, beach day read. That may be why it took me so long to get through...

But.

There is a lot of good/motivational ideas about personal growth. If you are looking for some motivation, read it. Or just watch some of his Lakewood services online or on tv. Much easier to get through in the summer. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...