Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

calendars

How does your calendar look? Is it jam packed with place after place that you need to run to?

Last week we went to our friends' church to hear the guest pastor. Between all the little boys around us (one singing Jingle Bells. ahem.), I was able to catch some of the message (but oh how I love those little boys!).

"It's easy to tell what your priorities are by looking at your checkbook and your calendar."

Ouch.

I'm not sure God would be impressed with the calendar at our house this summer.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...