Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

This.

"GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU IN CHRIST JESUS."

1 THESSALONIANS 5:18

This?

This is God's will for me? To give thanks?

This is God's will for me. This moment.

This.

Right here. Right now. This. This family. This career. This husband. This friend. This body. This stress. This love. This happiness. This bank account. This dog. This house. This town. This day. This life.

This.

This is His plan. His will. His doing.

This moment is my life. I'm happy for this. I give thanks for this.

And this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...