Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Maddman

I'll post some pictures from Mo's birthday party as soon as I get them uploaded but this gem was mixed in with my photos from Zane's session and I had to post it. He's a pretty special little guy. He likes to play 'ice road truckers' on the dining room table. He loves "The Stinky Cheese Man" and he eats garlic toast for breakfast. Yes, breakfast. In a pinch, when he really wants to spend the night unannounced, he can make size 6-9 month pajamas found in our basement work as capris. And he makes them look cool. He rarely sits still to let me get a picture of him. In fact, you can probably tell by his face that he didn't know I had the camera out. Once he realized it, he quickly went back to his food. I said, "Hey, Maddox, turn around and smile." So he, of course, turns his head the other way and says cheese. And I got a nice snapshot of the back of his head. I'm sure the smile that I couldn't see was amazing.
Gotta love him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...