Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, February 21, 2011

16-30.....


.....may or may not ever make it.

Dear 30x30,
It's not you. It's me. You're awesome. Really you are. And last fall we shared something special. I learned a lot from you. But it's just not working out this time. You see, I love those boots in the mix but the weather here one day was 70 and then there was this shopping trip planned with J. I just couldn't miss out on it. So please forgive me for totally breaking the no shopping rule and for finding new items that are dying to be worn while your 30 sit in the back of the closet in waiting. (Well- let's not kid ourselves.... those BR jeans are still going strong. Make that 29 items.) Maybe one day we'll reunite, but until then- don't you love these shoes I scored on a super sale? At least they aren't the real ones that I have shoe envy of (size 9, Easter Bunny). That's gotta count for something, right?
Take care, 30x30. It's been real.
Fondly,
H.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...