Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update from Kylie


Hi everyone! My name is Kylie Josephine Peasley. I was born on January 13, 2011. I weighed 8 lb 7 oz and was 21 in long. I was born with a special heart, and had to stay in the hospital for three weeks after having a balloon procedure done. God has been healing me and making my heart stronger every day. I got to give my mommy a pretty awesome birthday present by coming home on her special day. She was super happy! I'm going to be spending some quality time with my big brothers and mommy and daddy for the next few days since I didn't get to see them for a long time. I'll get to visit everyone else starting next week. I want to thank each of you that has been praying for me. God hears every one of your prayers. I know my mommy and daddy really appreciate your prayers too. I know they would like to thank each of you individually for everything that you've all done, but I don't think that's possible. So, from me, and my whole family, thank you all so much. Remember that God loves each of you so, so much :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...