Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

7, 8, 9

Day 7: This remix has been way different from the last one. I haven't spent one second sitting down to plan out outfits like I did last time around. Every morning has been a grab/go kind of morning- something I only rarely did last time around. So I've found when I've had time to check out other remixer's outfits I do a quick check to see if I have similar pieces in my own 30 so I can recreate the look. That's what I attempted with this one.
If you are thinking, "wow, H, that looks nothing like yours" you should consider trying the squint method. Works every time.

Scarf: Some little Valley Junction shop
Sweater: Lauren Conrad
Belt: NY&Co
Jeans: BR
Boots: Madden Girl


Day 8: Again grab & go. Do you like the change of shoes? I know you are thinking I took Kari's advice and wore boots into the building then changed my shoes. I didn't. I mean, I wore boots into the building alright. But I forgot the part about bringing the original shoes to change into. Oops. So the boots I wore the majority of the day aren't pictured. Turns out that's good because they also weren't a legal 30x30 item. But since there's no photo it never happened and since there is a photo of this outfit, clearly this outfit did happen so no harm, no foul, right? Maybe I should have just pleaded the 5th about this one and lived with the guilty conscious....

Scarf: fab'rik
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: See Thru Soul
Shoes: Target


Day 9: Clearly g&g. Not so much an outfit. But definitely comfy. I could have added a belt and a big bracelet but I didn't. I also could have worn it with tights as the dress it was meant to be but it's too cold for that. I'm a layerer so this doesn't seem real versatile to me. Other than the aforementioned, how else would you style this?

Shirt Dress: Target (purchased with Christmas gift cards.)
Necklace: {cb}h (worn everyday but I feel like the days it's hidden under a scarf it isn't worth mentioning. I also wonder that since I mention this most days, maybe I should start mentioning my wedding ring as well?)
Jeans: BR
Boots: Madden Girl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...