Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weekend with the P Boys


It's a snow day. I know I should be getting caught up on editing. or cleaning. or returning emails.
But instead I'm blogging.
I just really wanted to share pictures of the P boys. My awesome friend sent them some cards for Incredible Pizza so R & I got to take them there last weekend.
They came over Friday after school and provided quite the entertainment. After dinner (yes, cheese balls were their side of choice- sorry, A!), Jaden was super anxious to make his necklace. He stamped in 'My Kylie' and I still have all of my fingers in tact.
The boys are really into texting right now. Isaiah gets to practice his spelling and Jaden pretends to be like Isaiah...
Mal stopped by with Colson (Coop was supposed to stay too but the poor guy got sick) and the boys had a great time together and they showed off some great dance moves (taking lessons from Buzz on Toy Story 3).

We spent Saturday morning at the gym. We played some two on two then Isaiah had his game to go to.
We got to go to IPC Saturday night and the boys were way too busy to slow down for any pictures. Jaden dominated at the Nascar Racing. Isaiah dominated in the basketball. And they both get Michael Jordan tongue when they are focused. Uncle Nick came to get them and got in a bowling game with us before the boys cashed in all of their tickets (and they had LOTS- around 2,000). Thanks for the fun weekend, P boys! Can't wait to see you again soon!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...