Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

3


Three things. and outfit #3. (Actually it's three things and one of them is outfit #3. but who's counting?)

1.) I'm having hair issues. When the P boys were here, they stayed in the spare bedroom. I woke up to them laughing at our wedding album and another album from around the same time. I have major hair envy of 2007 Heidi. 2011 Heidi's hair is a lot different (I'm talking oils, texture, thickness) from 2007 Heidi's. How does that happen? (Wait. Stress? Oh. Okay then.)

2.) I've been taking photos for the Love of Joy assignments and I'm loving it. R, however, is not. I thought he was growly behind the camera. Turns out being on the other side (every single day that is) is harder on him. ;)

3.) Day 3 of the 30x30:

Necklace: Take Heart/Isaiah 40:31: {cb}h. Faux pearls: Premier (way back when the mother of a college boyfriend sold it and hooked me up with lots and lots for free).
Long sleeve tee: Gap
Sweater: Gap Outlet
Jeans: Banana Republic
Boots: Madden Girl (Honestly, I was going to mix it up on the shoes today but as I was trudging through knee high snow to get to work, I was so glad I had these on!)

Happy Almost Friday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...