Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Talk to Me (cabin fever?)

What are you doing to ward off cabin fever?

Maybe this should have been preceded with, "If you have cabin fever."

I actually don't. Yet.
Our schedule doesn't slow down in the winter (hello, basketball season). And compared to last year, the roads have so far been pretty nice so we've still managed to be out and about.

So instead of 'warding off cabin fever,' my answer today will be what would you do if you were stuck inside for a snow day with nothing else that needed to be done (I'm talking no photo editing, ordering, or scheduling- like that would ever happen!). :)

I would take a long hot bath and read some of the many books sitting around either unopened or half started. I finally read one not too long ago and it was the first one I'd read since before I started doing photography. Reading is probably one of the things I miss most since starting to work two full-time jobs. I vow to read at least one book over spring break!

So what about you? What are your inside activities this winter? Or have you had time for any?
Link up to your answers in the comments.

Next Week:
What would you name this chapter of your life?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...