Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

grumpies

Little guy is still grumpy. I finally took him in to see the Dr. (Have I mentioned before that we love our small town Dr office?) He must have heard the Dr threaten to give an 'IV' because not long after we got home he decided to start having wet diapers again and had 3 in a row just 2 hours before he was going to have to make a trip to the hospital for dehydration. Whew. My house is still a mess. Threats are not working on it. It is most definitely not cleaning itself up. I'm one of 'those' moms already. But come on, the appworld is genius. B loves the ones that sing songs to him. (Sorry. This mama can only take so many renditions of 'The Ants Go Marching' before she goes crazy.) {cb}h is slow for the winter. But its keeping me plenty busy anyhow. B will be 12 weeks old soon. I cant imagine prepping to go back to work outside of the house right now. I mean I would be missing all the big deal things like holding himself up during tummy time. He started doing that a week ago. This picture is old. I wanted to get a picture of him doing it when he was a little happier. And a not iPhone picture of it. But have I mentioned B is still grumpy?


PS- BP! Yes, those are the jammies! THANKSSOMUCH! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...