Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Recording, Taking Heart, Loving

I know I just posted that I would be blogging less but little guy has been loving the sleep lately and I've been using my 'me time' to record memories. My goal is to stay current on his scrapbook pages so when he turns a year (yikes) I wont be scrambling to record a years worth of memories. So here's a page of life from right now.



Also, if you could take a minute and check out the {cb}h Valentine special I'd sure appreciate it. Last year my friends and {cb}h clients gave so generously to the Take Heart special. I cant wait to see what you do this year! (And yes, you can definitely give even if you don't want to purchase Valentines!) Thanks in advance for your loving heart!



Ahhh... LOVING. Did you see it there? It keeps following me around like it's my word of the year or something....

"Nothing you do in this world will ever matter unless it is about loving God and loving the people He has made." -Francis Chan

Keep spreading the love, y'all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...