Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The house is a mess.
We've got a little guy that's not feeling so great. 
The last few days have been rough for him (and his mama and daddy who aren't used to being up all night like we had to be Thursday night). 
So he's getting lots of extra cuddles (because that's about the only way he'll sleep) and the dishes are getting lots of extra piling up in the sink time.
I'm completely okay with that (what's that poem....'quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep').
But right now (with a view of one tired daddy resting on the couch with one sweet boy cuddled up sleeping on his chest) when I actually have a chance to clean, I'm way too exhausted to (so I blogged instead.. hmmm).
I did start to clean off the computer desktop though.
Until I got distracted by these pictures. They're from about 5 weeks ago. B's grumpy face in it is one we've seen the last couple days again. Not his usual super smiley self but we're still oh so in love with the little guy!
(And I'm sure he loves Maren too. Even though he isn't showing it in these pictures... haha)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...