Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

B's First Valentine

We had a pretty typical Valentine evening- like most Valentines we spent it at a basketball game. B was spoiled this time though and got to be out of his carseat for almost the entire time because his grandpa came so he held him for most of it.
An exciting Valentines first though was that B and I surprised R with lunch at work (just Subway) and brought frosted sugar cookies for the teachers lounge.
(I'm taking this learning how to bake cookies thing seriously.)
Another Valentines first was that all the mail in the mailbox that day was for B. Here he is with his first ever Valentine card. It was from my mom and he was pretty impressed.
Oh and don't mind his outfit. He has a daddy that loves him lots and helps take good care of him. Even if that daddy puts 0-3 mo pants and 6-12 month shirts on him. I think it's pretty cute. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...