Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#happyvalentines

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!!!





I know I'm probably a bad mom for printing Valentines of Dakota last year and not doing it for B this year but in my defense, we never handed any out last year. We never see anyone this time of year (basketball season) so it makes it hard to give to everyone. I guess I could have made a point to get caught up on 'thank yous' and stuck them in the mail with our thank yous but I'm so far behind on those that maybe I'll just make another little picture like this and change it to #thankyou #lovebeckett. :)

Anyway, hope you all have a great Valentines Day! We plan to.
 I mean any day that the Kitchen Aid has frosting in it by 8am is going to be a good day, right? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...