Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl

A house full of beautiful babes and I only take one picture all night. And just with the iPhone. It's a keeper though. B loved snuggling with A. Obviously. We were just short of a dozen kids (Corey left the twins at home! Bummer!) and it was so much fun. I watched a total of 1 second of the game. And I guess I'm not even sure if I caught that live or saw the replay. The Broncos won tonight. Right? ;) Oh I love a good excuse to see friends. Thanks for party planning Zay. :)



PS. I so meant to get a picture of Ky and B tonight because I really can't believe what a difference a year makes. Last year the Super Bowl party was Ky's first outing after coming home from the hospital and we didn't even know about sweet B yet. God is so good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...