Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

famsick

So it's not really homesick... but family sick doesn't sound quite right either. But I miss my family.
I just saw them Friday. And I saw them last weekend. And about every other weekend before that.
I see my family. a. lot.

So, why do I miss them?

I live right smack in the middle of this beautiful state. My brother is moving to the middle of another state. Sure I'll probably see him in four weeks, then in another few weeks after that. But it's just the thought of not being able to get to a family member within a couple of hours that I don't like. It reminds me of the times I've moved out of state and how homesick/famsick I was then. This just seems more permanent.
Anyway, I do pray that my bro hates it there and decides to move back loves his new job and home and gets settled in quickly. And I'm sure we'll be roadtripping to see him soon.

But for now I'm feeling famsick.

Or maybe it's just the food we ate out together this weekend not settling well with me.....

Here are some pics from our last supper.





Oh- and no, I didn't do Kelly's home tour this week. Our guest rooms have 0 amount of inspiration in them and right now one is being used as my closet. We are finally finishing our master and storing things in the guest rooms in the mean time!
This coming week is dining rooms. I suppose I could take a picture of our din table and set it to automatic publish while I'm in Arizona this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...