Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Honey Do

Oh.... and while I was gone my amazing hubs got quite a few things done around the house. Most exciting.. hung a swing on the front porch and put together our new bed. I'll have to post pics soon!
And don't worry about him slaving away all weekend. He managed to find time for 27 holes of golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...