Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, May 29, 2009

mitigation

I had an amazing time last week in Arizona and I'm very blessed to have a job that I (mostly) love. However, the lack of sleep, heavy workload, and stress that the end of the school year brings is causing me to go a little lotta crazy.

Tonight, however, I put my paper work aside for a few hours, started a load of laundry, and sat down to finish reading my book I started on the plane last week.

Just me.

my book.

and my porch swing.

(oh... and my dog... but he thankfully sat quietly on the end of the porch all night and watched a tractor in the field down the road).

ahhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...