Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mussi like Mucinex

I recently got home from spending Memorial Day weekend in Arizona to watch one of my close friends get married.
My friend and I first met in 2002 while working at a camp together in New York. We were roommates and had a great time together. Camp was amazing and we spent that life changing experience together. When I got married, (another life changing experience) Christa came to Iowa to be with me. And on her most recent life changing experience, I was honored to stand by her side as she said, "I do."
It was a beautiful outdoors ceremony with an amazing mountain backdrop and a gorgeous bride. I can't wait for professional photos to get posted but until then, here are a couple I was able to take.
rehearsal dinner


Okay... and I know her eyes are closed... but she has a beautiful dress. and beautiful bridesmaid dresses. and it's the ONLY picture I got of the two of us together on her wedding day. and it was her brother that took the picture and guys never think to check to see if it's acceptable or if another one is needed. okay. you're right. i suppose i should have checked it.....
Like I said, can't wait to see the professional pics!!

Oh... and in case you are wondering. She is now Mrs. Mussi. Pronounced like Mucinex.

1 comment:

  1. I love this page! I hadn't seen it yet. So professional pictures will be coming any day now!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...