Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

quotable


Rusty & I don't have any children, but if we did I would love to have this book.
I'm seriously contemplating buying it and changing the title to:
"My Quotable kid niece, nephews, & friends' kids."

Morgan (3yo) was pretty quotable this weekend:

Me- Do you like our porch swing.
Mo- It's nice....
....little bit later.....
Mo- I don't want to make you a problem, but could you and Uncle Rusty build me a real swing set in the back yard?

Me- What do you want for lunch?
Mo- A hamburger but only ketchup.
...after I give her the hamburger meal....
Mo- What is this? I don't want meat or bread. I want ONLY ketchup.
(for the record, she did just lick the ketchup off and did not eat the meat or bun...)

What are some funny things your favorite kidlins say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...