Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday, Morgan!


Dear Morgan,
I feel like I was JUST saying I couldn't believe you were already five and now you are SIX! How did that happen??!?!
You had another big year. A really big one with kindergarten under your belt now. I loved listening to your school stories and the picture you had your favorite substitute, Mr. Clark, send me of you in the locker. You goof!
You may be a goof, but you have the biggest heart of any silly goof I know. You were the first one in our family that we told we were going to be welcoming a new little one. We told you what a big secret it was and you kept it so safe (for a little while!). Your face lit up at the news and you nearly had tears in your eyes over it. It was the sweetest reaction anyone that we told gave us and I was so glad we told you first. You've been very curious about your new baby cousin. You've been checking in with me to make sure I've been taking good care of him. And you love on him all the time. ALSO, you were the first (other than me) to get to feel him kick! You were able to feel him kick on your birthday party day. It was so exciting! (Except for your uncle R who was just a tad jealous but got over it as soon as he was able to feel the kicks too!)
You play together so well with Maddox and the two of you have been practicing playing babies getting ready for Baby H. I'm excited to see the three of you together!
You are so sweet to Maddox. For your birthday, you wanted fish and told him he could pick one out (even though it was your big day). You are such a lover.
We love you so much, Mo. You always brighten our days! I hope you have a great year of being SIX! And hopefully it wont seem like another year has gone so fast by the time you turn seven (seven?! yikes!).
Love you bunches,
Uncle R & Aunt H (and one of your very best pals, Dakota, too!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...