Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 Christmas Card

I had good intentions of getting all of our Christmas cards out by now.... does the thought count? :) So in case you didn't get your card from us (there's a lot of excuses as to why... it might be easier for you to just stop by the house and grab one yourself...), here's our Christmas greeting to you. (I realize it's only slightly better than the year I changed our facebook profile pictures and had people print out their own cards. I apologize!)


Merry Christmas!!!

And for other cards, check out the Card Carousel... I'm guessing most of these cards actually got sent out to all of their list. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...