Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, December 3, 2010

My 7

I was tagged by Snappy Casual to tell seven secrets then tag seven to do the same. I may be a little slow on the ball... but I'm finally getting around to spilling the secrets.

1. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

2. My husband cleans and cooks and irons and washes clothes and...... well you get the idea. Yes, I teach family consumer sciences and my husband does these jobs around our house a lot of the times. (Not all the time... and I use the term 'cook' very loosely here. But he still deserves a bone thrown his way for it.)

3. I like nick-knacks and shelf-sitters. I think they are cute. However, my like for them doesn't outweigh my hate for dusting so we don't own 'em.

4. I like the hammer pants. I want to own a pair (only I would call them slouchy trousers of course). Preferably in grey.

5. When asked if I had a 'redo' in life, I usually say something acceptably trite like "I wouldn't change a thing- it's all made me who I am today." The truth is, there's a lot I would change.

6. We've been facing infertility over three years now. Though I was first told to prepare myself for it somewhere around 8 years ago.

7. I peed my pants in kindergarten. Yup. I did. And I've been keeping it a secret all these years. Whew it feels good to get that out in the open. ;)

Now it's your turn!

1. Lisa (I was typing your name and you just walked in.) :)
2. Laura Jean
3. Tab
4. Jill
5. Ashley
6. Mary
7. Molly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...