Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

25 of the remix

I know I just said that the remix is getting fun again. And my face in this photo looks like I'm having anything but fun. But really. I'm happy. I just hadn't woken up yet. But seriously, it was a Friday and I was wearing my conquer the world boots, how could I not be happy?!
Photobucket
Cardi & Belt: NY&C
Cowl Neck Sweater: (Yes, it's sleeveless) Buckle
Jeans: Gap Skinny (I feel much better about not washing them after Kels' post about this!) (Yes, I called her Kels to give her a 4 letter name like everyone else.) (No, I didn't ask her permission.)
Boots: Madden girl

Oh- and I didn't mark them and you can barely see them but my earrings were cute. (Express I think.) And for the first day in a long time I didn't take them out before the end of the day. Amazing. The headband is probably Wal-Mart. For the life of me I can't remember. OR find my crafting rocks. But that's a whole other story. Ay yi yi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...