Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Talk to Me..... Thursday?

So I'm obviously enjoying my break..... I've officially lost track of what day it is.
I was taking a break from editing today to catch up on blogs... and noticed Feisty's new TTM post. But she was obviously ahead of the game because it couldn't be Tuesday yet..... right? Uh.... oops.
Break is obviously going way too fast because apparently Tuesday has come and gone and tomorrow is the last day of the year. Yikes.

Today's Talk To Me...(Thursday) is:
What's something you're hopeful for in 2011?

I ditto what Feisty said. We've been praying about it for forever awhile.

I'm also hopeful about {cb}h. I cant wait to see what He has in store for {cb}h this year. I have some big ideas of where I would like to be with it by the end of 2011.

I am looking forward to the start of the new year. I'm thankful for the growth 2010 brought but I'm ready to see what 2011 has in store for us! I'm looking forward in Hope. For us and for you, too!


Next week's:
What's a verse that you are leaning on right now? (Could be your all time favorite but doesn't have to be.)

Next, next week's:
Readers choice. Comment, inbox me, facebook me- leave me ideas for some 2011 Talk To Me Tuesdays. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...