Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

still remixing

I think this is day 22 and 23. Though I'm too lazy uhhh... busy to go check.
Day 22:
Photobucket
Cheater, cheater, scarf repeater.
Yes, I wore that scarf yesterday. I tend to do that a lot with accessories. If I throw them on the dresser (vs. putting them back where they belong) I end up wearing them again in the near future. But don't worry, I did in fact take it off in between remixes.

Day 23:
Photobucket
I thought this was a stroke of genius (or luck) on my part. The only two shirts I had hanging up today (from the 30 pile anyway) and I had never paired them. Dark purple stripes. Yellow cardi. Why hello. I'm super pumped about my last minute outfit. That is until R is taking my picture and says, "Haven't I seen this one before?" Ummm. No. No, you haven't. I'm really sure you haven't. This is a completely new, completely original, never before seen remix. I'm sure. I think. Maybe?
Turns out he was half right. Go back just a few days and you'll see this outfit's not so long lost sister. That's okay. They didn't mind sharing clothes (and shoes, and...) just this once. But hey, it's still a new remix. And I didn't see anyone today that I saw that day. (Well except for the photographer.... but that was just for a brief moment of the day.) :)
Happy remixing. Here's to a more creative outfit tomorrow.....

PS- Are Hammer pants (Harem? Slouchy Trousers?) making a comeback? Am I really that out of the loop?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...