Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

$1.00


Inspired by Raechel, I wanted to post my garage sale steal of the week.
Technically, this is Ang's garage sale steal of the week. She spotted them and even forked over the cash for them but since they're in my home I'm totally claiming them!
As we were out and about Friday morning, Ang spotted these baby Jordan's at a sale for ONE DOLLAR. ANY pair of baby Jordan's is going to cost around $30. Most around $40 and rare ones like the generation 8s are as high as $99 on ebay!! That's just crazy talk. And I know Ang is going to want these back to post on ebay now but R has officially fallen for his first baby item and has subsequently spent hours of research online looking for other suitable baby Jordan items. While he was on it, he decided he needed a matching pair of retro Jordan's. Which will end up costing us $130. So actually these baby Jordan's total cost is $131. But that doesn't sound like as good of a deal does it? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...