Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

School's Out For The Summer..... School's Out Forever?

As they were playing 'Schools Out for the Summer' and the next line of 'Schools out forever' came on... I had to wonder if it was. Tuesday was a bittersweet day for me as my 8th graders hugged me goodbye with tears in their eyes and made me promise to email them back. I had an amazing group of students this year and it was really sad to see them go. But..... summer vacation is always welcomed with open arms around here.

And being (almost) summer vacation, I realized I hadn't posted anything from Jamaica vacation yet. I (finally) started a Jamaica scrapbook and will be posting pages as they are ready (I'm warning you it could take awhile). They are formatted for scrapbook size so I'm hoping if you click on them for the larger image you can read them/see them on the blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...