Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baseball

R & I made our 2nd appearance (in one week) at the ball park last night. The Gilbert Tigers (where R coached the last few years) made it to the state baseball tournament. They played 11 hard fought innings and (unfortunately) lost 1-0. Even with the loss, we had a great time watching Coach Brown and the Tigers. All 11 innings...
Taylor (5yo) had a great time playing photographer. Here's some of her work:



My favorite:




There's Coach Brown by 1st base
Great game, Tigers! We'll miss you this basketball season (though we wont miss the driving....)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...