Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Morgan!

This year was no bore,
I can't believe you are already FOUR!!

Dear Morgan,
You had an amazing third year of life. You grew up so much this year. You started talking and acting like such a big girl. Uncle Rusty and I (and Dakota) had so much fun with you this year. Some of my favorite memories from your third year are:
-during a car ride home after a day of sledding and eating at "Grandpa Kev's" you said, "That was the BEST birthday party ever! I'm soooooo happy!"
-you are usually the only little girl at our house and when the Peasley & Carson boys & Maddox were all rough housing you said, "What are they talking about, it makes no sense?!" I told you they were playing football and you said, "Sports is a naughty word!" I agree, hunny!
-whenever you spend the night with us, one of the first things you do in the morning is greet Dakota by rubbing his face and talking baby talk to him. When he is naughty you say, "You stop that, Dakota Buckingham!!" Do you have an ornery Buckingham in your preschool class? :)
-and it is much more fun to talk to you on the phone this year. It fills my heart to hear you yell, "I LOVE YOU, AUNT H!" over the phone.

Here are pictures of more of my favorite memories from your third year. Happy Birthday and I am excited to see what changes and fun memories your fourth year bring! Could we just make this year go a little slower though? LOVE YOU!

Love, Uncle R & Aunt H


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...