Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Realize

I've come to realize that having a job...is a blessing.

I've come to realize that when I'm driving.... I'm a really good singer.

I've come to realize that I need...to spend more time with God.

I've come to realize that I've lost... time being hurt by not forgiving quickly enough.

I've come to realize that people.... are climbing mountains everyday. I need to be kinder than I think necessary.

I've come to realize that I'll always be....a work in progress.

I've come to realize that my mom.... is a way better mom than I ever gave her credit for.

I've come to realize that my cell phone.... doesn't get much attention from me.

I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep.... my husband really appreciates me. and likes my cooking.

I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about.... my husband getting home from working. hopefully soon!

I've come to realize that today.... was rejuvenating. I love being 'alone' on the beach with a good book.

I've come to realize that tomorrow will be.... a great day to spend with my husband!

I've come to realize that I really want to... be better.

I've come to realize that this weekend....will be the last one of relaxation before a couple weekends away from home then going back to work....

I've come to realize that my ex...makes me appreciate my husband so much more.

I've come to realize that the best music to listen to when I'm upset is....David Crowder. or any other music on my playlist on the right....

I've come to realize that my friends... are amazing. and challenge me to be better.

I've come to realize that my husband... makes me a better person. and will always be my best friend and biggest supporter.

I've come to realize that the past year....was one of change. love. laughter. great memories. struggles. triumphs. smiles. and part of my journey towards God.

I've come to realize that when people walk out of my life....they've met the purpose God put them into my life to meet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...