Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ledges

It's Rusty's birthday week. So be nice to him. And do fun things that he enjoys (oh, I like them too!). Like go to Ledges. With a dog that had a recent dose of Frontline (yup, no baths for a couple days...). (Okay, the wet dog part wasn't THAT great.... But the rest of the afternoon was!)
Oh yeah... and did you catch that? I said Birthday WEEK. As he's been reminding me for several days now. I guess the great thing about having my birthday after him is that I can now get a Birthday MONTH instead. ;)

Did I mention this wet dog's collar slipped off? And he took off running? In the streams?




Yeah, it's mushy. But this is where we filmed our awesome engagement video. You know, the one we played at our wedding reception with stories of how we met and stories of our dating years. With lots of pictures of the two of us growing up and then together. The one we danced our first dance to. The one that had special messages recorded to each other at the end that we weren't to watch until after our wedding. Those messages we still haven't seen yet. The video that we still haven't received yet, even though every time we actually get our videographer to answer his phone he swears "it is in the mail on its way to us, no for real this time." So yeah, this place holds a sentimental place in our hearts. ;) No, for real.


Okay... I've finally blogged something other than an auto post for the first time in a couple weeks. Better get to bed, because tomorrow:
with WAY more candles. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...