Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Wiconsin Dells

Apparently I didn't take many pictures... but Rusty & I went to Wiconsin Dells last week with my family. My sister told her little boy, Maddox, they were going on vacation. He would get really excited and say, "To H's House?!" He was thrilled to get to our house! We stopped at Field of Dreams on the way and as we went to get in the car to leave he said, "Goin home, back to H's House!"

Here's Maddox with Rusty in the Infinity (?) room at House on the Rock. The room had 3,000+ (?) windows. I don't think Hicks Construction had this job...


Still at the House on the Rock. It is impossible to take a posed picture with Todd around.

Morgan waiting patiently. She looks so teeny up against this wall.


Rusty brought flowers to the hotel for our anniversary.


Last day on the train. Maddox was too busy for pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...