Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dirt Ball... I mean, Cup


Today was not the most productive day in my life (but let's be real... it wasn't the least productive either). I woke up with my eyes nearly swollen shut. I have had a headache for the last few days that I just couldn't shake (yes, I'm still considering it a headache.. upgrading it to the migraine status would mean admitting I need to take stronger drugs). Remember that busy January calendar and lack of days to sleep in? I'm blaming it on that. So after a full Saturday of work (yes, on a Saturday) and in-laws, I reluctantly skipped evening plans with my dear friend (sorry Jen) and stayed in to be a bum. Didn't help. So we reluctantly skipped church this morning (yeah, I know.) to be a bum. I slept in. Took a nap. Then I drank some Pepsi (I know. For those of you that think I haven't had pop since junior high... you probably feel like you don't know me anymore. I blame Ang. Although I really haven't had enough to call it a bad habit. Yet). And started feeling better. But apparently not better enough (sorry Lisa... I know you are an English teacher... please don't ditch my blog because of my poor grammar and red squiggly marks everywhere) to get caught up on my Bible study for the week. Just better enough (shh Lisa!) to do some updating of the blog. I finally have a navibar up top. Please use it so my efforts aren't wasted. Oh and better enough to enjoy a make-shift dirt cup. But not better enough to get out of dirt ball mode. Yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...